[wplug] [Fwd: [Pittsburgh] Neighborhood Internet Hookups on Hold]

Laurel Mateskovic laurelsprivateaddress at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:23:49 EDT 2003

And another thing I just thought of... My friend's mother is tight with Tom
Murphy... For this it would make sense to contact Citiparks AND the mayor's
office. What would be even better is to lay the idea on Murphy himself. Even
if it isn't financially "possible" that man's got a rep for doin what he
wants reguardless. Could be a bad move too, but being that the Pghwireless
stake in the project is nothing to begin with I don't see how it could hurt
much. When you gonna be in town Drew? I'll make a call today if ya want,
couldn't hurt.

-Anti