[wplug] [Fwd: [Pittsburgh] Neighborhood Internet Hookups on Hold]

Paris Lundis plundis at areaindex.com
Tue Apr 8 12:13:19 EDT 2003

It pretty simple... why doesn't the Network do a fund raiser?  Too many
expectations of handouts...

As for spending money for ultimate frisbee funding, I only can say what an
over-hyped micro-interest that is totally being shouldered by some elbow
greasing... shameful... but then again someone is fair to argue the same
about these community centers :)

Can't we wirelessly connect them through the 3RC / WQED local wireless
initiative for nonprofits?

-paris