[wplug] Zaurus Flashing

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Mon Apr 7 21:16:00 EDT 2003

 It's been a long time since I flashed mine, but IIRC the lights did not
behave as the readme said they would - but the flash "took".

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnaud
To: wplug at wplug.org
Sent: 4/7/03 3:54 PM
Subject: [wplug] Zaurus Flashing

For all those out there with a Zaurus. When flashing with a new Image
are the lights on the front supposed to stay solid or start blinking? If
I read the webpage correctly then they're supposed to stay solid. The
page also says that if the lights turn on and then go off after a second
that something's wrong. I don't believe that this means blinking though
which is what I'm getting.

Arnaud-