[wplug] Residential DSL in Pittsburgh

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 7 15:21:25 EDT 2003

Nope, doesn't block any ports and 2 static IPs are included in the price
for basic DSL ($48 a month).  Oh man I'm starting to sound like a
commercial.  I swear I'm not getting paid for these comments. (But I do
think they will give me a little discount if you say humansky referred ya
;-) )

-Henry

--On Monday, April 07, 2003 3:17 PM -0400 Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>
wrote:r