[wplug] Residential DSL in Pittsburgh

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 14:46:19 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 12:00, Ingimarson, Darin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody have any recommendations for a linux-friendly residential
> DSL or cable-modem provider in the Pittsburgh area? Thanks,
>
> 	-darin

I'd have to chime in with the many others and give Telerama a +1.

You might be able to find a cheaper DSL package from, say, Verizon, but
with Telerama you get competent support, something which is PRICELESS
these days.  Besides, unlike most other ISP's, Telerama officially
supports customers running linux.

Oh, and if you go with DSL, I would suggest checking out ebay for a used
DSL modem.  You can get a nice one very cheaply that way.

--
  jaaron    <http://jadetower.org>