[wplug] Residential DSL in Pittsburgh

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Mon Apr 7 13:09:12 EDT 2003

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Henry Umansky wrote:

> I don't want to bash Libcom or anything, but it took Telerama approximately
> 3 minutes to set up my reverse DNS PTR.

Yeah, it is pretty sad that libcom can't figure it out.  Apparently,
there's some question as to who owns the network they use.  Coretel is
saying they do but there's some other consulting firm listed in the
arin.net whois db.... so really it's not libcom's fault.. but
unfortunately, they aren't communicating that status back to be very well.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>