[wplug] Residential DSL in Pittsburgh

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Mon Apr 7 12:11:38 EDT 2003

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Ingimarson, Darin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody have any recommendations for a linux-friendly residential
> DSL or cable-modem provider in the Pittsburgh area? Thanks,

I would recommend Libcom if they could get my reverse DNS set up properly.
The service has been stable and fast... and they don't block any ports and
basically don't care what you do as long as it isn't illegal and you
are't making money off of it.

Here's their current prices:
http://www.libcom.com/Services/index.cfm?fuseaction=services.homeDSL

But as I've said, I've been asking them to get reverse dns set up for a
couple of months now and they haven't been able to.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>