[wplug] Revolution OS on DVD, rent it

TC Linux linux at twistedcranium.com
Sat Apr 5 13:34:55 EST 2003

Hey folks...

Through my Netflix membership I just finished watching....

*******************
Revolution OS (2002)

"For the past two decades, a group of computer hackers, neocommunists
and entrepreneurs has been gradually undermining Microsoft's monopoly
and fundamentally changing the way software is developed and owned -- a
revolution that resulted in the Linux operating system and the Open
Source movement. This fascinating documentary explores the OS movement's
origins and depicts the grassroots nature of Linux and OS as they march
into the mainstream."   86 minutes, DVD

Pretty interesting and somewhat entertaining.  I doubt the local video
store would have a copy, but I'm sure if you ask nicely...LOL

Enjoy!

--

craig lang
linux at twistedcranium.com
http://www.twistedcranium.com
{ICQ 137138155 & Yahoo/AOL IM: twistdcranium}