[wplug] dead network

TC Linux linux at twistedcranium.com
Thu Apr 3 09:02:51 EST 2003

Hello there...

I just installed Red Hat 9 over the weekend and I noted that an addendum
errata sheet in the box said that there might be issues with choosing the
HIGH security option for the firewall and that an update patch was needed.
They provided a couple of steps to drop the firewall for a connection to get
the patch.  I don't have the card where I'm at now, and I'm not sure its the
same problem for Mandrake, but I'll post the instructions later, couldn't
hurt.