[wplug] vaguely linux related

Ryan Kaulakis kaulakis02 at pgsit.net
Wed Apr 2 18:29:15 EST 2003

Hi All,

With all the talk about programming languages flying about, I thought that now would be a good time for me to ask this: I am thinking of learning another programming language (currently a novice at C/C++, Perl, and--sadly--Visual Basic). Does any one have any suggestions for what language I should learn?

Just incase you'd like to know, I'm looking for a language that is a bit less clunky than C (because I just *love* bounds checking arrays the hard way), but will also let me try interesting things without having seizures (C hates it when I try to implement LISP's bignum datatype).

I hope to hear your opinions,
Ryan Kaulakis