[wplug] Zaurus SL-5500 clearance

Todd Blumer tnb at sdgsystems.com
Wed Apr 2 13:29:53 EST 2003

If you've been waiting for a great price to carry Linux with you, here's
your chance...

"On April 5th HSN will be airing and selling the Sharp Zaurus SL-5500
for an unbelievable $199.99 just for the day.  It will be featured as
their daily special starting at Midnight (Friday night/Saturday Morning)
(EST) with 2 spots at both midnight and 1 am.  The next morning on the
5th (Saturday) it will be featured at 8 and 9 am Eastern Standard Time.
This one day price special will be just for the day and will not be
offered at this price again.  There is VERY limited supply at this price
and it may sell out by morning, so please get your orders in at
Midnight.  The web site is http://www.hsn.com and you can get an
additional percentage off for first time buyer.  Remember to set your
alarm clock for midnight for the night of the 4th, morning of the 5th
and get your orders in!"
--
Todd

P.S. My company, http://sdgsystems.com, is developing and selling
accessories for the Zaurus. We have a cellular phone connection cable,
barcode scanner, and just got our first shipment of GPS attachments.
We're also the official maintainers of VNC server for the Zaurus
(available on our site).