[wplug] Unreal Tournament

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 08:23:45 EST 2003

There's a loki installer program somewhere that should get this running
for you with no fuss, check

http://ut.abfackeln.com/installer.html?page=dedicated

I seem to recall having to set the video mode to OPENGL in a config file
somewhere rather than glide, but it's been a while and I think that was
before the installer was released (you used to have to use wine for it,
now there's a native port if memory serves).  The installer works for
Unreal Gold as well, which in my opinion is actually superior, especially
the Nali Castle artwork, but it is an aging linear fps game so it's really
a matter or taste.