[wplug] Printer woes:Cups/EpslonStylusC82&RH7.2

joseph s. gordon iv jgordon at telerama.com
Wed Apr 2 00:03:41 EST 2003

i think i have found the answer to part of my own question.  'Location'
is just a dicriptive.  As in WHERE my computer is located.

So that information isn't necessary for my printer to work.  So what is
wrong?

i hit the test print button but nothing prints and the jobs page lists
the test print as aborted.