[wplug] RE: Windows XP Review (as seen on slashdot) :-)

Carlos Lenz carlosr at zhrodague.net
Tue Apr 1 08:32:38 EST 2003

Gente,
Download this if you ever have to use XP on a system:
http://www.xp-antispy.de/
You don't have to feel hot breathing on your neck while you compute.

Click on the British flag for an English version.  It helps disable a
lot of the Macroshaft built in spy ware and "make my machine run like it
has a bent, rusty pole in it's ass" settings, such as bandwidth
limiting.

peace,