[wplug] Printer Server

Macklin Stanley javapenguin at onebox.com
Tue Sep 24 18:32:27 EDT 2002

I've been running RedHat Linux for about 2 years... I actually just upgraded
to the newest beta.  I also run LRP. But that's not my question, I have
an old 486 computer I would like to turn into a print server for my home
network.  What distro of Linux would be pratical for that application?
I would like to expand my knowledge of Linux, diversify a little bit.
 Also, I would be interested in RedHat visiting our LUG.  Thanks and
take it easy.

--
Macklin Stanley
javapenguin at onebox.com - email