[wplug] Oracle 8.1.7 on RH7.3? <<Please Excuse For Full Quote>>

Nate Sharadin nps5+ at pitt.edu
Sun Sep 22 18:29:26 EDT 2002

Note: This is RE: "The question that didn¹t have anything to do with the
thread it was posted in". Thanks.

I don't understand the question. But if you're asking if graphics ("art")
programs are available for Linux, then take a look at GIMP (www.gimp.org). I
know that Corel has ported some of its suite to Linux (see wplug archives)
but I'm not sure if they've done anything in the way of their graphics
suite. In fact, I had heard they were giving up on their not-so-popular
graphics suite and trying to bring their office programs into wider use.

Nate Sharadin
nps5 at pitt.edu