[wplug] Bringing Red Hat to WPLUG for a visit

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Thu Sep 19 01:49:46 EDT 2002

It would be neat to get Red Hat out here. What would we do to draw their attention, though?

There's got to be something we could do. If we can't do anything, maybe we could find something. CMU is a major tech center, for cryin' out loud.

Perhaps we could post requests for solicitations around campus? Somebody must be doing something cool with Linux that we don't know about yet. What could we do to bring the two big parties together?

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org