[wplug] StarOffice

Emilio Xavier Esposito exesposito at kent.net
Wed Sep 18 17:13:31 EDT 2002

I've got a copy of Corel office for linux.  Its Corel WPOffice version9.
The current WPOffice is 10 for Win32.  The problem is finding a copy since
Corel discontinued it a while back.  But last month the computer store at
Duquesne had a copy on the shelf; they special ordered mine about a year
ago.  A way around the file exchange could be the use of PDFs that Corel
makes natively; the problem there is file modification.  I never really had
a problem with StarOffice5.2 for file importing/exporting for M$ products.
I know I have a version of it for Win32 somewere and maybe even linux.  I
also know that the new version of SUSE (version 8.1) will have an office
suite.
Hope this helps
Emilio