[wplug] A virus amoung us?

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Mon Sep 16 10:52:52 EDT 2002

My PC at work is being hit a couple of times a week with email containing
the Klez.h virus.  It is being caught at the company's firewall's virus
shield and has not caused problems.  With the help of our IT department, I
looked at the attached addresses and suspect that the origin might be
connected to WPLUG.  Unfortunately we have not been able to trace it to a
specific source.  However, it appears to start with someone with my email
address and other WPLUG member addresses in their address book.  The latest
one, received on Saturday, had "cellspacing" as the subject line and was
returned to me from markd at badgertronics.com.  Has anyone else experienced
this?

-laweber