[wplug]Kerberos V4 Pam module

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:12:49 EDT 2002

Has anyone ever used the Kerberos V4 Pam module for logins??  I want people
with a valid username/password from our realm (PITT.EDU) to be able to
login to my linux machine.  Can anyone give me a few pointers.  I already
downloaded and extracted the pam_krb4 but now I need to know where to
properly put it and how to compile it.  I am obviously a newbie when it
comes to PAM modules, but I sorta know the jist of how it works I just
never compiled a module before.  This is what happens when I try to run
make (there is no configure script):

[hmust2 at localhost pam_krb4]$ ls
Makefile          pam_krb4.c          pam_krb4_sess.-c  README
pam_krb4_auth.-c  pam_krb4_passwd.-c  pam_krb4.sgml     support.-c
[hmust2 at localhost pam_krb4]$ make
**** This is not a top-level Makefile
exit

Thank you,