[wplug] Zaurus Users

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 13:28:57 EDT 2002

--- Liam O'Shea <l.oshea at techie.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> Bought my zarus a few weeks back.  I like it.  A little dissappointed that it
> didn't come with sync software for linux, but hey.  can't have everything.
> Mostly right now, mine has receieved more use as an Mpeg-1 and mp3 player.
>
> Liam O'Shea

Trolltech has some software for syncing with Linux.  Check out:

http://www.zauruszone.farplanet.net/howtos/sync_linux.shtml

Also, for more software and stuff, check out these two:

http://www.linuxlinks.com/PDA/Zaurus/
http://zauruszone.com/

So are you just using large compact flash and SD cards to store the mp3s?  I
thought about doing that, but it doesn't seem too cost effective.  Oh, and
theKompany has an Ogg player if you ever use that format (and Mpeg-4 too I
think) (see http://www.thekompany.com/embedded/ ).

jaaron