[wplug] PHP to ASP

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Sun Sep 1 08:21:40 EDT 2002

This is a really weird question and one I hope never to ask again, but is
there any PHP to ASP converters out there??  The reason I ask is because I
created a website for some guy thinking that I will host the site, so I
wrote the site all in PHP.  I didn't realize that the guy signed a
multi-year hosting deal and the hosting company refuses to support PHP
(impacthosting.com), so the whole website will have to be re-written in
either ASP and/or JavaScript.  Is there anyway I can avoid rewriting the
whole site??

-Henry