FW: [wplug] xmms/mp3 help

Coutch, Robert Robert_E_Coutch at tvratings.com
Tue Oct 29 10:14:04 EST 2002

I've got this working with Linux machine to Linux machine via SSH and
telnet.
Maybe it's something with the client software for Windows.

You could use mpg123 to play the songs from a console window.

You could also look in tusing VNC for your remote control.

I know SSH offers X11 forwarding, but I'm not aware of any sound forwarding.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Hopes this helps,

Bob