[wplug] Delightful Debian Distro Delighting the Domain

Mr. David Bersson frater-sphinx at excite.com
Sun Oct 27 12:07:10 EST 2002

Hi everyone!!
As I have previously stated, I use the Debian Distro called Libernet 2.7.
Here is a review from extremetech. I'm amazed how few reviews it gets.
I switched from Mandrake-Linux 8.2 to Libernet 2.7 and found it to much more to my needs. I own a small publishing company where Debian is the main squeeze in the office here.
Here's the review.

I've gone to the trouble of burning the two CD's and creating the three boot disks against the time where I can share it and distribute it to others who want to try Debian. Thus far, my time to go to group meetings is limited. I'll simply have to arrange my schedule so I can come to a install fest. Yet, if anyone in the Pittsburgh area wants to meet me privately and get copies of this disks, I would most certainly make time.

My e-mail address is frater-sphinx at excite.com

Good God! I think I'm hooked on Debian. LOL!

Cordially,
David Bersson