[wplug] The price of connection - dsl modems

jgordon at telerama.com jgordon at telerama.com
Wed Oct 23 16:26:17 EDT 2002

Hello Wpluggers,
    As you can tell i use telerama for my service provider.  i would like to get
dsl service through them but am not happy about the price they are asking.  Can
you give me any leads/sources for dsl modems that telerama is asking for a
Westell Wirespeed A90-2000, which is $225.00?  Is there another brand of dsl
modem that is as good but cheaper price?
    Also, is there anything i should look out for as i search for alternatives?
 Especially concerning Linux compatability.  Any help or additional information
you chaps can offer will be certainally appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Joe Gordon