[wplug] Linux + Security session @ CMU

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Wed Oct 23 04:38:40 EDT 2002

Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:

[ Primarily for total newbies --- corex to above message]
I thought I was the only who made typos while tired:)

The above link should be: http://andrew.cmu.edu/~apapadop

I am reassured I am not the only one who makes typos
thought some of mine are much worse and I am verbose too!;)

Have Fun,
Sends Steve