[wplug] Second round of questions from newbie...

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 22 16:51:56 EDT 2002

If you really want to see what a lot of people are using in terms of
distributions, desktops, apps, etc then check out some of these polls:

http://www.desktoplinux.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi

This should let you know what people, for the most part, are using.  In
fact, please take part in the poll, it will give a more accurate reading.

-Henry

--On Friday, October 18, 2002 5:51 PM -0400 Anna McCullough
<amccullg at bellatlantic.net> wrote:r