[wplug] Solaris 8 for Intel, I got stuff.

Mark Sikora mark at attbi.com
Wed Oct 16 21:19:04 EDT 2002

I could host them as long as they are free for people.  If these are
copyrighted, then I will not host them.
If I am able to host them with the above conditions met, I will make them
available via http.  Please let me know the answer to my query so I can
look at obtaining the isos from you.
Mark -<>-