[wplug] Drive Partitions

Gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Tue Oct 15 21:54:04 EDT 2002

I have a windoze xp system that I would like to make dual-bootable with
Linux and I was wondering if theres a way to change the drive partitions
without reformating the drive so I can put both windoze and linux on the
same hard drive.  Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

				    | "They that can give up essential
      		          |  liberty to obtain a little
 /"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
 \ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
  X  against HTML mail      |
 / \                        |  Benjamin Franklin