[wplug] question regarding cd writing

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Oct 15 17:51:08 EDT 2002

Hello folks

Ok so I got a burner for my box at work and installed xcdroast to test
it.  I had to make some modifications to the modules.conf file to make
the burner user scsi emulation.  Now when I run xcdroast, I can see the
cdrw drive but I cant see my regular cd drive.  My assumption is in
order to burn from the cd to the cdrw, I'll have to setup the cd player
for scsi emulation as well.  My questions are:

1. Has anyone done this and what kind of mess am I getting myself into?
2. Am I correct in my assumptions and proposed approach.

Thanks

-b