[wplug] backup issues

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Sun Oct 13 20:41:05 EDT 2002

Yeah,

What is an affordable solution to back up these large drives  Current home
server has 3 drives 2x15gb 1x60 and a 100 is on it way.

Next how and what utilities would you use to back up from a win 2k machine
(It has the dds4 drive in it) itself, a winnt machine a Linux Debian box via
the network.

Thanks,
Shawn