[wplug] Mastodon Linux now selling CD's. A great day for Linux!!!

Mr. David Bersson frater-sphinx at excite.com
Sun Oct 13 00:06:30 EDT 2002

Greetings to all!
I just wrote David Parsons about why he doesn't have CD's available for his Distro as I've been wanting to try Mastodon but I have too slow a computer to download it in any reasonable time. He wrote me back telling me, as of now, he's going to sell the CD's.
Good God, the hours he'll save people like me by doing this!!!
Here is a link to check his work for Linux out. His website and Distro in my opinion is worth looking into for those who enjoy installing different versions of Linux. It's a great learning experience to do this, by the way.

http://www.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/Mastodon/cd.html

Cordially,
David Bersson