[wplug] Cool Cases

hansyd1 hansyd1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 6 17:40:53 EDT 2002

excuse me for changing the subject.  I need some help.  i have a 40 gig hdd
with windows 98 2nd ed on it.  i"m installing a 2nd hdd onto which I want to
install Linux. What is the best install of the hdd to have the os's
separated and fully functioning.  should the second hdd be on primary or
secondary ide, master or slave.  i have cdrw and dvd cd installed, also.
what is the best wasy to partition the second hdd?  grateful for any help.
Paul