[wplug] test

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Oct 3 15:57:26 EDT 2002

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, coldfire wrote:

> anyone else experiencing severe latency on the mailing list?  i suspect my
> school's (arrogant yet ignorant) admins but i'd just like to confirm this

If you are refering to this message:
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org>

This was due to that email address not being subscribed to the list, and
sitting in the queue awaiting approval. Since 99.9% of the messages that
end up in the queue over the past few months have been spam, I've taken a
relaxed approach to approving things. If you want your post to arrive
faster, only post from subscribed addresses.

-james