[wplug] LUG pc's need to be moved.....

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 24 21:38:58 EST 2002

That will work for me Ben.  We'll just need to make arrangements with James
and his basement.  Just let me know what goes on.  The only thing I have to
do tomorrow is give ATT back their cable box, but they are coming here to
get it, so my day is open (well, I'll be here, but working on projects and
homework).

Phil