[wplug] word processor suggestions?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Thu Nov 21 16:34:53 EST 2002

I definitely agree that LyX rocks.  I use it for a lot of my lab reports and
what not, but I don't think it is the right choice for a word processor.  Lyx
is great for creating extremely structured documents.  It lacks a lot of
flexibility that word processors typically have as far as formatting, etc.

	-Zach