[wplug] LUG pc's need to be moved.....

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 20 22:47:28 EST 2002

Ok guys, since I'm currently the keeper of these systems, I need to have
someone come get them either Monday or possibly sometime on Sunday.

I'll be leaving for Virginia tomorrow and will not be around this weekend.
I hope to get back sometime on Saturday or Sunday.  Since I'll be moving
soon, the systems need to get moved from my garage right away.  I probably
won't have my pickup, so someone would have to supply the transportation
services for these systems.

Keep me posted on what your plans are.  I will let you all know as soon as
I'm back.  If you need to get a hold of me, "markdude" has my cell number
you can reach me at.

I'll be checking my mail again at about 2-2:30pm tomorrow afternoon before I
leave, then not again until I get back.

Phil