[wplug] word processor suggestions?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Nov 20 20:58:06 EST 2002

I've always been a fan of kword, but I have installed openoffice recently.
Aside from it's butt-ugly factor, it seems quite nice.   As far as spelling,
make sure you have aspell or ispell installed.  You can do this by.. well...
trying to run them at the command line!  In any case, install either one of
them by whatever method your distro prescribes, and then go into the kword
settings, and then spelling.  As the client, select the appropriate program
(ispell or aspell) and you should be good to go.

	-Zach