[wplug] Computer for Geeks+ Geek (re)training;)

Gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Wed Nov 20 15:47:45 EST 2002

Hi.  Are you from around Irwin?  I heard their library has copies of
Linux and was wondering if it was ture(I need a copy and don't have time
to dl one.... I was gonna check it out for myself).  If you know this to
be true please e-mail me back saying so.

Thank You

                            | "They that can give up essential
     JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!!!   |  liberty to obtain a little
 /"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
 \ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
  X  against HTML mail      |
 / \                        |  Benjamin Franklin