[wplug] Computer for Geeks+ Geek (re)training;)

mheitzenroder at stargate.net mheitzenroder at stargate.net
Wed Nov 20 12:47:40 EST 2002

I Agree, I think most libraries would do this, plus it's easy to find and
easy access.

matt

From: "Gonffen" <gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net>
To: <wplug at wplug.org>
Subject: RE: [wplug] Computer for Geeks+ Geek (re)training;)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:38:37 -0500

I think most of the local libraries would be glad to allow an
installfest to be held in there facility.  I think it should be tried.

I would not mind having one or two for coworkers and nieghbors, maybe we

could even do a free WPLUG demo/installfest somewhere other than CMU at
maybe a local library and raffle/door prize a machine to people that
show
up.