[wplug] tripping power supply

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 17 18:07:24 EST 2002

Are you grounding a component in the case to cause the pwr supply to switch
off?  Either the motherboard, NIC, etc?  Thermal cycling could be causing a
component that's almost touching to touch.  This would lead me to believe
why when you tilt or shift the case, you have power issues.

ATX style systems have been known to do this.

Phil