[wplug] Computer for Geeks+ Geek (re)training;)

Luquilla Hues luquilla at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 00:02:02 EST 2002

I would not mind having one or two for coworkers and nieghbors, maybe we
could even do a free WPLUG demo/installfest somewhere other than CMU at
maybe a local library and raffle/door prize a machine to people that show
up.

I tried to send an email about willing to help with transport and maybe some
storage but it got bounced back. (I sent it direct instead of to the list.)

-M

tomsrtbt, Don't leave home without it... http://www.toms.net/rb/