[wplug] Losing Time!

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Thu Nov 14 14:13:10 EST 2002

Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:

Yep my at home windows system behaves this way.
In fact it exhibits many random bad behaviors, that
often go away on reboot. This is kind of irritating.
The problem with windows is the unknowability
of things due to it being mostly closed source.

I have never experienced this with Unix based
systems. Hmmm does this happen on any particular
processors or with any particular hardware setup.
Because it does sound remarkably similair to things
I have seen on different systems.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve