[wplug] computers for geeks

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 13 11:06:51 EST 2002

I could use two or three systems for my LRP testing and projects.  My
current 486 has bad memory and keeps crashing now.  :(

I have pickup as well if you need some assistance.  My schedule is pretty
packed with a heavy school load right now, but I should have some time
towards the end of this week or this weekend.  Depending on how many there
are, I could store some until the end of November in my garage (I live on
Murray in Squirrel Hill/ Greenfield) if that helps.

Phil