[wplug] computers for geeks

Mark Sikora mark at attbi.com
Wed Nov 13 09:50:44 EST 2002

I have identified a source of computer for wplug to get.  We can have a
large number of pentium 100-150 MHz machines with HD but not OS(wee) for
the small price of nothing.  We need only work on picking them up.  I am
wondering who has a need or a possible use for these machines.  We can
even put linux on them and give them away.  They come with keyboard and
mouse.  One thing is we need somewhere to put them until we can give them
out.
Is there a place that we can put them?
Is ther someone who wants all or nearly all for a clustering
project/experiment?

Please let me know.
Mark -<>-