[OT] Evolution threading (was [wplug] Terminal Program)

Bob Schmertz rschmertz at speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 12 23:56:34 EST 2002

I was just confused for a while, because I saw the Terminal Program
Larry posted today followed by my June 25 "response" when looking at the
header listing in Evolution in threaded mode.  Turned out my "response"
was in fact a response to an earlier message with the exact same Subject
and sender (gotta hand it to Larry, he's consistent).  Should this be
considered a bug in Evolution that it saw my June 25 post as a response
to a November post?  Food for thought.

--
Cheers,
Bob Schmertz