[wplug] Web hosting?

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 21:30:41 EST 2002

I currently use POWWEB.com for my hosting needs.  They run their system with
a unix or nix flavor.  They run MYSQL and I believe that they have shell
accounts as well, but not sure.  They run about less than $10 a month.  Also
support MX records and have mail servers for your site to use.  Up time is
very decent, rarely down.  They just had a big move to a new NOC and the
performance is excellent (it was before).

Again, it's http://www.powweb.com

Phil