[wplug] Web hosting?

Sal Mangiapane salm at servanttechnology.com
Tue Nov 12 17:34:34 EST 2002

Thanks Chris,

I wasn't going to respond concerning the website hosting that I provide.  I own an eSoft InstaRAK hosting appliance and have it
colocated with a small telephone company in the South Hills.

It has MySQL but I don't even have shell access to it, let alone providing that for customers.  It is a secure appliance and to keep
it that way they even restrict appliance owners.  eSoft included Argus Systems PitBull LX trusted computing environment to assure
security.  It provides email, DNS, FTP, etc...

You can read about the device at:
http://www.esoft.com/security_solution/secure_hosting.cfm

and the data sheet is at:
http://www.esoft.com/pdf/1185_InstaRak.pdf

BTW -- I'm a Linux newbie.  I have *NIX (AIX) and NT4.0 experience.  But, I'm looking forward to using Linux.  There has to be a
future for it.

Thanks and God bless,

sal

Sal Mangiapane