[wplug] Back to an old subject!

Ed Stewart stewart at mail.bedog1.net
Sat Nov 9 16:32:52 EST 2002

Well my jinx struck again,last night I tried to upgrade redhat again,as
I said it didn't work for me in the past,it followed true again about
half way thru the second disk everything came to a stand still I
restarted again and it went farther but stopped again, so I wiped it out
and did a complete install and everything works fine, RedHat 8.0 is sure
gonna take some gettin used to though.  Things are a lot different
looking and the double click thing is wild, So much for that now where
did address back floppy go? Later Ed