[wplug] Question from a newbie

Gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Wed Nov 6 16:39:44 EST 2002

I tired out Acronis OS Selector(found it on download.com) but didn't
find it usefull.  But hey a second try doesn't hurt... does it?
                            | "They that can give up essential
     JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!!!   |  liberty to obtain a little
 /"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
 \ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
  X  against HTML mail      |
 / \                        |  Benjamin Franklin